Friday, September 19, 2008

Caroline

Kaileigh loves Old Crow Medicine Show. The first song she really loved, outside of singing E-L-M-O over and over, was Wagon Wheel . I love OCMS myself so I am perfectly happy to have someone else sing along with me as we roll on down the road.

This year my brother and his wife had their first baby, Caroline. Caroline and Kaileigh share the exact same birthday. How cool is that? Even cooler is that OCMS has a song entitled Caroline. Click and listen if you wish. Kaileigh sings it like it is a love song because she misses Caroline.
Luck would have it that they will be visiting soon. Not soon enough or long enough I am sure but either way Kaileigh is super excited.

See you soon Caroline.... oh Jeff and Fiona too of course. ahem :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That smile is just beyond cute!