Monday, June 29, 2009

I forsee a busy January

Chuck and I celebrated our 6th anniversary by taking Kaileigh camping with us to one of our favorite spots in Tennessee. It was an unusually warm weekend but we had lots of fun at the homesteader weekend fair they had going on. Kaileigh hung out with a quilter at her exhibit and stictched for a good hour.

We got an added bonus gift on Sunday morning by getting a positive pregnancy test. What a way to finish our anniversary weekend. After several failed trips to the ob, we *cross your fingers* will be seeing her on Thursday. Just to drive a few of you crazy, we will not be finding out the sex of the baby until he or she makes his/her slimy grand entrance. No exceptions. Sorry Kiersten :)

Prepare for a few more baby related posts in the future as I go baby craft crazy.

4 comments:

snadra said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys :)

kriscake said...

Thanks Sandra. I am pretty excited myself.

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Aw man!

Tabitha said...

I can't stand not knowing, you evil woman! : )